Price = € 60 (excluding V.A.T.) (6 stems)
Stem mastering uses instruments groups, grouped into for example Drums, Bass, Synths and Vocals/FX etc.
The maximum of groups for stem mastering is 6 exported as full length songs.
This allows me to enhance and optimize any specific set of instruments within a mix down. It also affords enhancement based on the summing of the stems.
Additionally, standard stereo mastering processes are included. Stem mastering can produce improved sonic results by increased depth and dimension to the master.
- Upload your tracks with the form below.
- You will receive the payment information.
- After we received the payment, we will start with a mix check for your track(s)
- We securely listen your tracks and give you technical tips and/or feedback if necessary for making the adjustments to your uploaded mixdown.
- After you´ve made the adjustments and re-upload the mixdown.
- Ray will start with the mastering of your track.
- You´ll recieve a preview of the audio master.
- Take the time to listen and criticize the preview of the master.
- Let us know you comments and/or your wishes after that we will make the final master.
- The Master(s) will be exported in .wav. and .mp3
- We´ll will send the master(s) via a direct download-link.
The Mastering Portfolio
The mastering Portfolio gives a global overview about the EDM (Electronic Dance Music) tracks and styles we have mastered in the past.
This portfolio does not contain the high-quality masters produced by us, because most of the previews you can listen online are soundcloud and beatport streams.
The mastering portfolio is also a place for producers to get more exposure on there mastered tracks by AudiobyRay.
If you did get your track mastered by us and like to have it in the mastering portfolio for extra exposure, let us know.