Short presets demo of the virtual analogue synth HIVE (http://bit.ly/buyhive) from u-he.
About u-he Hive
Hive was made to be fast and simple. The streamlined single screen UI lets you dive into sound creation immediately. A fluid workflow invites you to tweak away until your sound is just right (or wrong in just the right way).
Hive was engineered to be light on CPU, and won’t slow you down while you work. But being ‘fast and simple’ doesn’t mean it sacrifices sound quality or creative control – Hive is packed with features, controls and enough flexibility to deliver stunning sounds, a lightweight synth that delivers a heavyweight sound!
• Single page user interface
• 2,700 presets
• 2 main oscillators, 2 sub-oscillators
• 3 synth engine characters (Normal, Dirty, Clean)
• Up to 16x unison per oscillator
• 2 multimode filters (LP, HP, BP, BR or Peak)
• Flexible oscillator and filter routing
• Solo buttons for individual oscillators and filters
• Arpeggiator, step sequencer
• 12-slot modulation matrix, 2 targets per slot
• Drag & drop modulation assignment
• Create, save and load individual panel presets
• 7 quality effects, rearrange in any order
• Global configuration overlays, including MIDI learn
Find out more and download free trial demo here: http://bit.ly/buyhive