Here at AudiobyRay we have both Mixing & Mastering experience for over 9 years.We mastered over a 1000 EDM tracks, Stem Mastering sessions, and countless DJ Mixtapes so far
Vengeance Producer Suite – Avenger 135 update – new features
Here is the changelog:
– added new function for DRUM-SQ: “REVERSE SAMPLE”. You can access it in the ROLL-MODE context. That will playback the sample reverse. The tempo anchor point is the Step next to, where the arrow will point at
– added Shape for a MOD entry / slot in the MOD MATRIX. With that function you can additionaly shape the modulation value before if modifies the target.
– added new LFO Parameter: “Synced Mod.” When this is turned on, rate changes via modulation will be synced to your Song BPM, meant it will switch the Rate only at full cycle values to stay in sync. So a 32th to 8th wobble will always sound tight in your mix.
– added “CLEAR” button to DrumSQ. Clears all notes
– added UNDO for preset load. If you accidentially load a preset, you can un-do this.
– added COPY/PASTE for FX settings, now you can copy FX specific settings from one instance of an insert FX to another instance
– added ENDLESS BASS Mode playing the octaves from the ARP. Endless Bass Mode also only takes 1/1 voice now in the Voices page / global voice limit.
– added ARP shuffle is now working correct on pattern lenghts that are not related to 4/4 ( esp. odd pattern lengths, i.e. length 9 or length 7)
– added KEYTRACK to insert FX: Filter. Good if you want to use the new Comb filter for example on the master sum or an effect bus.
– added visual feedback for inner dials (i.e. OSC PAN, Noise color etc…)
– added visual feedback for the OSC’s HP/LP Filter bar
– added phase-lock for OSC Noise, very handy for static attack-noises (Drum sound design)
– added OSC-endless bass mode as mod target
– added: quick assign drum slots to aux or specific FX bus. Now you can route all AUX Outputs with 1 click
– changed: loading a ModEnv preset does not chagne the trigger-mode anymore
– changed: preset search added VARIOUS folder to author context where authors with less than 10 presets are listed
– fixed issue with solo-ed sample stacker after loading a new sample to a stacker slot where all slots were audible again
– fixed DrumSQ. leftClick + CNTRL to move the event free from the bpm-grid. Was working before but the note had to be selected first – now its easier to use. Great for Humanized Drum patterns
– fixed drum kit route gain-slider
– fixed a issue in AAX format where not all AUX outputs were processed correct.
– fixed an issue with resample/wavetable beat selector which was working only for OSC1
– fixed wandering crossFM attack sound
– fixed StepSQ clicks in stereo mode when stereo width is not 100%
– fixed an issue where granular-env position-dot did display the position of OSC1 even if OSC2 was selected
– fixed an issue where custom-samples was not stored correct in the sample-stacker
– fixed an issue with insert FX Filter “inertia”. Now the insert FX: Filter is much faster for modulations.
– fixed an issue with Arp clock mode “first note” and play with multiple patterns where the arp did start at pattern A but B should have been already reached.
– fixed an issue in the mod matrix. modulating the strength of an slot using a per-voice-source where the target of the modulated slot is not per-voice
– fixed: changing StepSQ state and stepSQ module on multiple-selected drumSlots does not work
– fixed: mod-matrix slot strength modulation “bar” showed wrong value if mod add was used to modulate the strength
– fixed: granular-envelope speed mode wsa not saved/loaded correct
– fixed: crash when removing ARP1 after ARP2 was created.
– fixed a scrolling issue, when adding a new target/source to a quite full modmatrix
– fixed retriggering voices on chorder on/off and active legato
– VMAN: fixed: expansion not visible after downloading and importing it via VMAN
– VMAN: fixed: wrong folder for VMAN bitmap cache on MAC OS
– tons of minor bugfixes and imporovements
About Vengeance Sound
Manuel Schleis is the producer and mastermind behind Vengeance-Sound. Facing electronic music quite early (C-64, Amiga Series), finally reaching Cubase has been a quite journey.
Nowadays his professional studio is highly equipped with everything you might desire for top-notch sound design – which again has been quite a ride: starting with patch creation for own purposes he gained special attention when releasing a soundset on the Access Music website. Starting from there, it’s become almost impossible to count the work he did on enumerous synthesizers, be it hard- or software, for reknowned companies like Roland, Waldorf, Propellerhead or reFX.
No time to rest – the Vengeance Sample Series were up: together with his friend and colleague Manuel Reuter (Cascada) he deliveres top notch dance sounds and so much more to the EDM producers, next to a mastering service, the development of the ROM synthesizer “Nexus” together with reFX, and lately a VST effect and mastering plugin series together with Rene Keilwerth.
Besides his work as a sounddesigner and developer, Manuel also is a well known producer (see discography) with a long history of releases and remixes for the “big guys”. Last but not least he also works from time to time as a tutor for modern dance production techniques (for example Roland Synth2Sound Tour, SAE, Frankfurt Musikmesse).
Watch more Vengeance videos
License transfers are possible, but require to sell your dongle together with your product (or an empty dongle, where the license you want to sell has been moved onto by simple drag & drop in the elicenser control center). Licenses can not be moved online, the dongle has to be physically on the computer for license transfer. If the new owner wants to receive future updates or technical support for his product(s), you need to purchase a license transfer from us, so the new owner will be listed in our database. Please contact Nicole “at” Vengeance-Sound.com. There you will get a link for purchase and further infos. Please note, that you only can sell hardware Dongle protected plugins, no 100% digital products, such as samplepacks or soundsets!
No. Vengeance Sound does not sell Nexus directly, please visit www.refx.com for that. They ship worldwide, offer attractive bundles and some discounts as well.
Please make sure first that your synthesizer or plugin works properly, as we take great care to fully test all our soundsets for functionality and compatibility. In case you still don’t succeed you may send us an email. An even quicker way to get helpful advice might be the official support forum (vengeance-forum.com). Please provide your date of purchase and your email address when asking for technical support.
No we are sorry. Vengeance Sound does not program single sounds due to the lack of time. However, you may send us the desired sound so we can consider adding it to the next soundset or sample pack.
Yes. You will automatically receive 10% discount in case you buy more than 1 soundset or sample pack. Just choose one of the -10% items from your shopping cart page. There is a samplepack complete bundle, too. Contact us for details.
No. All melodies used in Vengeance Sound audiodemos are copyrighted. Therefore you may not use them in any way for your own purposes like learning or even a release. Abuse is prohibited and will be legally pursued.
No. Vengeance Sound pays attention to many important aspects, and this is one of them: all samples are delivered in the popular WAV format (16-bit, 44.1 kHz) – so you can use it in almost every common sampler as well as just drag it to an audio track in your sequencer. However, good samplers might offer you even more creative, sonic possibilities.
What is important to know about the software copy protection Vengeance Sound products (plugins only) use?
All software products of Vengeance Sound use the eLicenser/USB dongle system. This requires 1 free USB port on your computer and the USB dongle itself. The dongle is not included in any of the Vengeance Sound products and needs to be purchased separately (see for example the multilingual store of www.thomann.de). Each USB dongle can hold many licenses (e. g. Vengeance Sound, Steinberg Cubase etc.), so you only need to purchase the key once and can use it for all Vengeance Sound products. You may install single-license software on several computers as only a valid USB dongle license enables software use on one of the computers at the same time.
Choose from our range of products by browsing “soundsets”, “samples” etc. via the menu bar. Every product available has a detailed description, audiosamples and a “buy” button. Your decision made, all you have to do is follow the clear and easy payment instructions. You may need a credit card, a valid bank account or paypal to complete your order. Furthermore, we recommend a fast internet connection since e. g. sample packs are easily more than 500 MB in size.