Producer Multiplier gets to grips with the awesome tweak and mutate functions of Sugar Bytes Factory (http://bit.ly/sugarbytesfactory) synth plugin. Showing you how the possibilities for automating and continuos morphing offer almost limitless sound design opportunities.
About Factory Modular Synth
Factory is your safari ticket to the wilderness of sound. Bearded bass lines go fishing for diamonds in a lake full of frogs. Crank the crossfader to morph from a tricky beat to some mellow chords. Combine what no one else has combined yet. This is not your usual preset-clicker. Factory is the new poly-synth from Sugar Bytes.
• 2×10 Oscillator Engines, plus Sub Osc (with RingMod mode) and Noise (with 5 Colours)
• 8-Voice VA-Sync, FM, Transformer, Wavetable (6 Flavours), Waveguide, Fractal Synthesis
• 11 New Filter models, matched to the oscillators
• Morph Crossfader allows for morphing of all continuous parameters
• “Liquid” Mod Matrix with 8 sources & 10 targets is the centrepiece of sound creation
• 3 x Multi-Effect with drag ‘n’ drop signal flow, incl. newest reverbs (Corpus, Piano, Spring, Shimmer)
• 4 x Sequencers for all kinds of Gates and CV’s, incl. 36 motion curves, uni/bipolar
• Arpeggiator, Intonation engine, Scale Quantizer
• Over-Featured Envelopes, LFOs and Sample+Hold
• Oscillators: The Oscillators are the tonal ore. Besides non-aliasing VA-Sync and fractal oscillators, we actually tackled wavetable, waveguide and FM. Get Cyclop’s notorious Transformer in Polyphone mode now.
• Modulators: Features galore. Looping Envelopes, Oneshot LFOs, bipolar sequencers, Sample + Hold taking it to the top. Wouldn’t make sense to list everything here, but whatever you need for your sound will be there and right where it belongs.
• Arpiculation: All life is imperfect, yet endlessly complex in its beauty. Arpiculation is arpeggiator and intonation. Organic pitch envelopes, slight fluctuation of tone, pitch-quantizing with a fine blend of scales. The Arpeggiator as Factory’s data hydra, triggered by god knows what and voice selection via the matrix. It’s possible.
• Matrix Basics: Routing 8 sources to 10 targets makes us happy. No retro plug matrix, of course biploar mod amounts get the job done. And then there’s the random button, an optical feast, blurring your vision for a moment or two. The twerk section with its shenanigans. Get things done with 36 modulation targets. A must have these days.
• Matrix Advanced: Dive a little deeper and check the underwater biosphere.
• Sequencers: Factory’s four sequencers are the secret force in the background. They can trigger the envelopes, LFOs or the Arp. Or the S+H for that matter. 36 curves incl. multi triggers blow out the slowly-burning candles of boredom. Your beats bore the cat? Give Factory a go.
• Morph: Morphing one sound into another, this is contemporary stuff. Be the Rainmaker, be the Frankenstein. Better put the Morph fader to the Mod Wheel right now.
• Sample + Hold: This is where the synth came from. It all began with a small matrix and this muscular Sample + Hold. Take a trigger from anywhere and use it to sample a value from anywhere else. Quantize the result and put a lag on it. Check the video.
For more information, pricing and to demo the product please visit here: http://bit.ly/sugarbytesfactory