In this video DJ and producer Multiplier shows us round the main feature set of the REV-X Loops (http://bit.ly/revxloops) reverse loop engine Kontakt instrument from Output, and goes into detail on how you can customise the already outstanding preset library to fit with your musical projects.
About Output REV X-Loops
Output presents REV X-LOOPS – the acclaimed REV loops engine on it’s own with ALL NEW content, presets and snapshots. Their award-winning team of sound designers spent months recording live instruments, field recordings and walls of analog gear just to flip in reverse and tweak.
The result is that elusive modern sound everyone wants. And with the ability to combine, stutter, filter, re-pitch and play live – these sounds now become unique to you and only you. It’s the perfect instrument for the producer, DJ, composer, performing artist and sound designer.
Even though REV X-LOOPS is the perfect partner to REV, it’s a separate engine not requiring REV to run.
• 2GB of brand new multi-layered loops (uncompressed)
• Over 20 new categories
• Over 50 FX presets and snapshots
• Complete FX section including Stutter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Rage, Lo-Fi and more
• Loops include a mixture of forward and reverse sounds
• All Loops auto-map to a MIDI keyboard and tempo locked
• Easily change the key of any loop
• Trigger FX using a MIDI keyboard
• Power of the acclaimed REV engine at $99
• Infinite starting points for your track
• That elusive modern sound we’re all searching for.
For more information and pricing visit here: http://bit.ly/revxloops