Producer Adam Pollard gives a show and reveal tour of Softube’s Rubicon virtual Eurorack module (http://bit.ly/rubiconvco) looking at its feature set, and some examples of it in use.
Rubicon is a virtual Eurorack module designed to work on Softube’s ’Modular’. It is a thru zero fm triangle core VCO module ideal for experimenting with FM synthesis.
• High precision emulated Triangle core
• Switchable linear and (for the first time in any module) exponential TZFM (through-zero FM)
• Linear index VCA for dynamic control of TZFM depth
• Symmetry control (full clockwise is normal, full counter-clockwise gives reversed waveforms, centered the VCO is at 0 Hz) with CV
• 12 primary waveform types: sine, sigmoid, double sigmoid, triangle, saw, double saw, zigzag, square, pulse (center modulated), pulse (edge modulated), double pulse
• Suboctave circuit with -1 and -2 octaves. The suboctave output is affected by fm just like the main signals
• Soft sync (also known as reversing sync) with attenuator
• Hard sync with selectable reset direction (determines if the triangle starts moving up or down after a reset, very useful in LFO mode)
• Pulse-width modulation and exponential FM with dedicated attenuators
• Requires Modular
For more information and pricing visit here: http://bit.ly/rubiconvco