Joshua Casper gives a tour and demonstration of Eventide’s FISSION multi-effect plugin (http://bit.ly/fissionpb). Here he uses it to separate the tonal and transient sections of a drum track and process each separately to add punch and clean up the drum sound.
About FISSION By Eventide
Fission is the first plug-in to use our ground-breaking Structural Effects technology – A new method for processing audio. It allows you to split a sound into its transient and tonal parts, independently manipulate them using Eventide’s world-class effects and then fuse them back together.
With the ability to add effects and dynamic controls to the transient and tonal sections, you can produce a wide range of effects, from the subtle to the extreme.
• Split audio into “Transient” and “Tonal” components
• Radically re-shape a sound by soloing the Tonal and Transient channels. Tighten up drums by dropping the tonal section, or tune a guitar into an ambient sweep by losing the transients
• Split, modify and reassemble any sound
• Fine-tune the split using the four “Structural Split” controls
• Six Transient effects available: Delay, Tap Delay, Dynamics, Phaser, Reverb, Gate + EQ
• Seven Tonal effects available: Delay, Compressor, Pitch, Chorus, Reverb, Tremolo, EQ
• Waveform display for clear tracking of Transient/Tonal audio in real time
• Artists presets include Richard Devine, Chris Carter, Suzanne Ciani, Joe Chiccarelli, John Agnello, Stewart Lerman, Steve Rosenthal, Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith and more
For more information and pricing visit here: http://bit.ly/fissionpb