by VoxengoMore Voxengo More Mastering plugins Mastering service
MSED is a professional audio encoder-decoder AAX, AU and VST plugin for mid-side processing which is able to encode (split) the incoming stereo signal into two components: mid-side pair, and vice versa: decode mid-side signal pair into stereo signal.
MSED is also able to work in the “inline” mode with the ability to adjust mid and side channels’ gain and panning without the need of using two plugin instances in sequence.
MSED can be used to flip the phase of the mid and side channels by 180 degrees, and swap the stereo channels, and to extract the mid or side channel.
- Mid-side encoder
- Mid-side decoder
- Mid-side stereo widener
- Stereo channels swapper
- 180-degree channel phase flipper
- Mid-side encoder and decoder
- 180-degree phase flipping
- Undo/redo history
- All sample rates support
- Inline mode
- Mid-side panning
- A/B comparisons
- Zero processing latency
- Input channel swapping
- Preset manager
- Contextual hint messages
- This audio plugin can be loaded into any audio host application that conforms to the AudioUnit or VST plugin specification. Plugins with AAX version available can be loaded in ProTools 12+
- This plugin is compatible with Windows (32- and 64-bit Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and later versions) and Mac OS X (10.6 and later versions, 32- and 64-bit, Intel processor-based) computers (2 GHz dual-core or faster processor with at least 2 GB of system RAM required)
- RTAS compatibility is available by using the FXpansion VST-RTAS adapter
- A separate binary distribution file is available for each target computer platform for each audio plugin specification
- Compatible software: Cubase, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, ProTools, Reaper, Cakewalk Sonar, Presonus Studio One, Nuendo, WaveLab, GarageBand, FL Studio, Sony Vegas, SoundForge, Adobe Audition, Samplitude, Digital Performer, Mixcraft, Bitwig Studio, Edius, others
Want to try it first?
Create an account and download free VoxengoVoxengo MSED demo here