by SoundSpotMore SoundSpot More Multi-Effect plugins Mastering service
Glitch is an fx plug-in that lets you bring rhythm and movement to your mixes, featuring a host-synced trance-gate and multi-tab delay, and the signature ‘glitch’ effect that rhythmically alters the playback speed of your track in real-time. This combination of effects lets you quickly create interesting vocal-chops and modern syncopated beats, or transform any track into an almost unrecognisable rhythmic mix element, allowing for new and unexpected flavours.
- Intuitive, easy-to-navigate user interface
- Designed to work flawlessly with touch controllers such as the Raven by Slate Media
- Host-synced trance-gate with continuous smoothing control
- One-knob host-synced multi-tab delay
- Host-synced signature ‘glitch’ effect
- High pass and low pass filter
- Additional one-knob drive
- Smoothed bypass and input and output volume controls
- Preset manager to save & share your own effects
Glitch gives you several ways of transforming your tracks into flavourful and rhythmically interesting ways. The trance-gate lets you turn on and off 16 tabs to form a rhythmical pattern that syncs to your DAW project, either a full bar long or sped up multiple times. The gate’s continuous ‘Smooth’ feature lets you soften the transitions between the gaps, allowing you to fine-tune its response for different pattern speeds.
For a more extreme and unexpected effect, the ‘Glitch’ control allows you to rhythmically alter the playback speed of your track, creating interesting host-synced pitch-shifting effects at different speeds, introducing multiple aliased frequencies in the process.
The ‘Space’ control at the end of the chain gives you six multi-tap delay presets with different filtering and panning to create more elaborate patterns and expand the stereo image of your track. For additional control, the plug-in features a high pass and low pass filter and a drive control, as well as a smoothed bypass control and input and out volume control allowing for unhindered A/B testing. All in all, Glitch lets you transform your tracks in unexpected ways, giving new and exciting creative options.
- OS X 10.7 – 10.13 (32 & 64-bit)
- Audio Units (AU)
- Windows 7, 8 and 10 (32 & 64-bit)
- Ableton Live
- Logic Pro
- Pro Tools 10-12
- + many more
Want to try it first?
Create an account and download free SoundSpotGlitch demo here