by K-DevicesMore K-Devices More Max For Live Devices plugins Mastering service
M4L Audio Effect Designed to Rearrange and Process Audio.
Slice It Like It Should
Looking for an effect to inject life in your beats? A companion to work with during your guitar performances? Something to enrich your vocals, or any other kind of source?
You need a tool to process sounds in real-time. You’ll love HERSE!
Drop HERSE in a track and be ready to get an impressive processing power: complex time handling functions, a state of the art slicer, exciting step sequencer based effects, and more, it’s all inside!
HERSE is the perfect device to refine your sound, massively or slightly.
You can heavily process your drum loops, or add echoes and nice cuts and clicks to a guitar, a voice, or any other kind of source.
- Made with gen~ – gen~ powered: sample by sample accuracy guaranteed!
- Step sequencers based FX – Process your music with amazing included effects
- Powerful Time Engine – Time variations, variation probabilities, swing, changing number of steps on the fly
- Ready to play – No more need to wait a bar for results from the slicer: HERSE writes and reads the buffer in real time!
- Transport Link – Always linked to the transport, time variations included
- Time variations – Add time variations on the fly
How It Works
HERSE is an M4L audio effect designed to rearrange and process audio. It is composed by two main sections: the slicer grid, and the sequencers based effects.
As an audio effect, HERSE works with live audio input, so you can use it with your clips, or just feeding it singing, playing any sort instrument or any virtual instrument. The buffer works tightly linked to the audio input, so you do not need to wait before start slicing, just hit play and go!
HERSE lets you apply different effects amount to any step: each parameter takes advantage of an exclusive step sequencer. You can even morph between 4 steps configurations, taking their snapshots and using the morph fader. You can set up any step number from 2 up to 16.
Both HERSE’s slicing grid and step sequencers are based on an exclusive time resolution engine: in addition to the main resolution, a variation can be applied; a fader is available to set which should be used, basing on probabilities. This creates many possibilities to twist your sound. You can also increase the swing amount to make it fit perfectly in your groovy live set.
- Live 9.7.5 or higher
- Max For Live with Max 7.3.4 or higher
- OSX and Windows
Want to try it first?
Create an account and download free K-DevicesHerse demo here