by Positive GridMore Positive Grid More FX Bundle plugins Mastering service
BIAS Guitar Essentials
With Bias Guitar essentials you get together all the infinite tone possibilities of BIAS FX Pro and the most accurate and versatile amp modeller features of BIAS Amp Pro.
Forget about the extra gear. With the 6 products included in the Bias Guitar Essentials you can enjoy all the amps and effects you’ll ever need for a professional tone on studio, rehearsals or live performances.
Get access to download thousands of presets from your favourite artists and other users from around the world via the ToneCloud.
The BIAS Guitar Essentials Bundle Includes:
BIAS Pro Combo
- 52 pedals, 10 rack processors and thousands of amp models … The sky is the limit when you’re customising your virtual pedalboard with the BIAS Pro Combo.
- BIAS FX is a powerful processor, equipped with the most advanced DSP sound engine and a beautifully designed interface that includes all the amps and effects you need to develop your own personal tone.
- Thanks to the BIAS FX / Amp Integration, you can easily add your favourite amps into your effects chain and keep the same professional tone whenever you go.
The BIAS Pro Combo Bundle Includes:
Tone at an Entire New Level
Over the last several years, a range of high processing powered digital guitar effects and mobile guitar apps have changed the way millions of guitarists play and record. The question is how we can create new tools to maximize the sound quality with today’s technology.
The result is BIAS FX. It’s designed from the ground up with no-compromise mindset on sound quality, it comes with all the greatest and latest algorithms from our audio signal processing research, it provides significantly detailed and authentic emulation of analog pedals and studio racks, it has dual custom BIAS Amp profiles integration and dual signal chain.
We then go beyond and create a cross-platform, amp-and-effects processor. Now for the first time, musicians can achieve high quality sound in the studio for recording and on iPad for live performance and practice, with our open community ToneCloud for guitar pedalboards and rigs sharing, it takes digital guitar effects to an entirely new level.
“BIAS FX is equipped with the most advanced DSP sound engine with a beautifully designed interface, it’s seamlessly integrated with BIAS Amp Designer, across mobile and desktop platforms. With an open community ToneCloud, it takes digital guitar effects to an entire new level.” – the Positive Grid team
- Unrivalled, component-level simulation, analog-like sound quality
- Extremely intuitive operation makes BIAS FX a breeze to use
- 52 high-quality effect pedals with brand new sound-processing algorithms (many more are coming)
- 10 ultra-professional rack processors that sound like high-end analog gear (many more are coming)
- 32 classic amps, import unlimited amp models from BIAS AMP
- Full integration with BIAS Amp gives you unprecedented control over designing your own fully customized dream amps
- Dual signal path and dual amp processing
- Brand new splitter switches between and combines dual signal paths, adjusting the level and frequency range for each path to give you more tone-shaping possibilities
- Live View mode lets you recall any preset with a single tap and toggle on/off any single effect or category of effects
- Pedalboard View shows all the effects and amps in the currently loaded preset at once
- Global Settings optimizes BIAS FX’s output to sound the best in any environment—including sending to a mixer, amp head or combo or stack power amp—by letting you EQ and selectively deactivate the app’s preamp, tonestack, power amp and cab separately for each destination.
BIAS FX Pro Features:
- Everything from BIAS FX
- 32 amps and 52 effects
- Plus 10 studio rack processors
- Exclusive artists signature pedalboards
Learn more about BIAS FX Pro.
Your tone is your identity and sometimes nothing less than a custom setup can deliver the goods.
Create authentic and mind-blowing tones that can be tweaked and fully customized.
BIAS AMP 2 is the ultimate virtual amp designer, authentically recreating the tone and feel of real tube amplifiers, while allowing you to mix and match components to create your ideal amp. You can use Amp Match to clone the tone of real hardware or a guitar track, or connect to the ToneCloud® to gain access to thousands of custom amps from artists and recording studios, or upload your own custom tones to the cloud.
BIAS AMP 2 represents a revolution in virtual amplifier design, providing the tools to take your ultimate guitar tone with you anywhere, from the studio to the stage and back again.
BIAS AMP 2 also includes nine built-in reverbs, ranging from huge halls to intimate rooms with full control over the character of the reverbs. Between the different reverb types and the extensive filtering and saturation options, BIAS AMP 2 has all your reverb needs covered.
New Amp Match
AMP Match can already match the tone of any mic’d reference amp, but we’ve made it even better in BIAS AMP 2: now matching a tone is as easy as importing an audio file! Not only that, if you aren’t all that familiar with dialing amps yourself you can ask AMP Match to guess the circuit for you. You’ll get faster and better results no matter what your skill level is, making it even easier to get to your ideal tone.
AMP Match utilizes a collection of underlying technologies to analyze and compare your currently selected BIAS amp model and the sound of a target tube amplifier, including the speaker cabinet and microphone. It then executes the tonal compensation and enhancements needed to make your amp model’s sound accurately match that of the target tube amplifier.
100 Amp Match Presets – Don’t Sweat the Details
Even if you’re not interested in matching amps yourself, you can still take advantage of the power of AMP Match by connecting to the Positive Grid ToneCloud and enjoy 100 new custom AMP Match presets. There are thousands more from artists, recording studios and guitarists from around the world.
BIAS Amp 2 Professional Features:
- New Dynamic Tone Engine
- New Preamp Power Amp
- New Tone Stacks and Transformers
- New Cabinets Module with Dual Miking
- New Tubes Cabs and Mic Options
- New RTA EQ
- New User Interface
- New Amp Match Technology
- 100 New Amp Match presets
- Blues Expansion Pack
- Bass Expansion Pack
- New IR Loader File Manager
Learn more about BIAS Amp 2 Professional.
Jeff Loomis, Keith Merrow, and Ola Englund Metal Signature Pack Arrives To BIAS FX!
Features 12 Metal signature model pack with 3 metal masters – Jeff Loomis, Ola Englund and Keith Merrow. Now you can rock with their amps and effects in BIAS FX!
Now you can rock with the signature tones from metal giants Jeff Loomis, Keith Merrow, and Ola Englund right in BIAS FX’ dual amps, dual signal chains, and ToneCloud. Originally released for JamUp Pro, the metal signature pack features Jeff, Ola and Keith’s six signature amp models and six signature guitar pedals – from ultra clean to thrash metal; delay, chorus, four-band parametric EQ to distortion and overdrive – now right in BIAS FX desktop with a newly designed user interface and an overall sound improvement.
Metal Signatuere Pack Features:
- 6 amps from clean to metal
- 6 effects of Noise Gate, EQ, Overdrive, Distortion, Chorus and Delay.
Learn more about Metal Signature Pack (BIAS FX Expansion)
Add extra juice to fuel your bass engine with our optimized sound algorithm based effects. Include 7 must have bass stomp boxes. It supports you from bottom up from now on, this pack includes 1 bass preamp, 1 overdrive, 1 EQ, 1 Compressor and 3 modulation pedals.
The Bass Expansion pack gives you a complete suite of insane tones for bass guitar. With this update, you are now able to add some of the most sought-after bass effects and stompboxes in the industry, add them into BIAS FX’s dual signal chain, integrate them with BIAS Amp models.
Whether you play a 4, 5, or 6 string bass, you can add a collection of pounding sound effects to your low end frequencies right with the new BIAS FX bass pack. It features 7 must have bass stompboxes to your arsenal: 1 bass preamp , 1 overdrive , 1 EQ , 1 Compressor, and 3 modulation pedals. Let’s go in-depth each pedal:
Bass Expansion Pack Features:
- EQ Bass: A graphical equalizer for bass players to easily shape their tone while retaining the signal’s transparency, a must have item for all bass players.
- Comp Bass Compressor: An analog based compressor dedicated on the low frequencies, providing a very easy control and warm and smooth sound.
- Drive Bass DI Drive: The DI Driver captures the warm and rich tones of the most sought-after tube bass amplifiers. This bass DI is capable of dialing up big vintage tube tones, bright modern slap sounds, solid distortions, and all in between.
- Mod Bass Chorus: This chorus pedal allows you to add sauce to your tone but still can retain your low frequency by adjusting low filter and blend portion – it’s solo time!
- Mod Bass Octave: This pedal emulates the analog octave divider to create a single note one octave below the pitch of the played note, adding a new dimension to your sound. Designed to improve and enhance the tone of fast bass chops.
- Mod Bass Envelope Filter: It’s funky time – this pedal increases the frequency response and improves signal-to-noise ratio making it the perfect for use with both guitar and bass.
- Drive Bass Deluxe Drive: This pedal gives you a classic bass drive tone for modern bass players, providing more tone shaping options than ever before.
Learn more about Bass Expansion Pack (BIAS FX Expansion).
Acoustic guitar players, get ready to add some goodness to your tone! With this expansion users will be able to add some of the most sought-after acoustic guitar, with the ability to add them within BIAS FX’s dual signal chain, and integrate them with BIAS Amp models.
The complete solution for acoustic and electric guitar players – the pack features Positive Grid’s acoustic imaging technology that restores a studio-miked sound to your under saddle or soundhole pickup and comes with a premium acoustic preamp can help you to deal with any playing circumstances. The included models are: Acoustic Image, Acoustic EQ / Chorus / Reverb, Acoustic Simulator and Acoustic Preamp.
Realistic Acoustic Tones
The acoustic pack features Positive Grid’s acoustic imaging technology, which accurately emulates the different sounds of an acoustic guitar pickup. However, we took this idea one step further and added a premium acoustic preamp so you can adjust each and every aspect of their output signal in real time, for both live or studio use.
Effect models include an Acoustic EQ, Imager and Chorus. The Acoustic Image pedal neutralizes a guitar’s pickup and then restores the natural body resonance. The Acoustic EQ is built as a DI Dedicated EQ module for acoustic application, and shapes the tone with adjustable low mid and high mid frequencies. An acoustic reverb is optimized for acoustic-guitar simulation for a smooth and warm sound while creating more sonic space. The acoustic chorus gives users a chorus and vibrato pedal specially designed for acoustic guitar, with an adjustable 2 band EQ. To put the icing on the sonic cake, an acoustic preamp to improves the warmth and natural body resonances of your guitar, all while keeping its original characteristics.
Learn more about Acoustic Expansion Pack (BIAS FX Expansion).
Mac OS X:
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Format: Standalone and plugin: Audio Units, VST, RTAS, AAX Native
- 4GB of RAM minimal, 8GB or more recommended
- 700MB free disk space
- Internet connection is required to activate license and access Tone Cloud, BIAS doesn’t support offline activation at this moment. It can run under offline mode after activation and disable Tone Cloud.
- Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8
- Format: Standalone and plugin: Audio Units, VST, RTAS, AAX Native
- 4GB of RAM minimal, 8GB or more recommended
- 1.5GHz Dual core processor minimal, 2.0GHz Dual core or more recommended
- 250MB free disk space for per version (32 or 64 bits)
- Internet connection is required to activate license and access Tone Cloud, BIAS doesn’t support offline activation at this moment. It can run under offline mode after activation and disable Tone Cloud
Support Host Requirements
- Ableton Live 8.0 or above
- Avid Pro Tools 10 or above
- Ardour 3.0 or above
- Apple Logic Pro 9.0 or above
- Apple GarageBand 6.0.5, 10.0 or above
- Bitwig Studio 1.0 and above
- Cakewalk Sonar X2 or above
- Cockos Reaper 3.4 or above
- Harrison Mixbus 2.0 or above
- Steinberg Cubase 5.0 or above
- Steinberg Nuendo 4.3 or above
- MuTools MuLab 6.0 or above
- PreSonus Studio One Producer/Professional 2 or above
- Acoustica Mixcraft 7.0 or above
Note: Internet connection is required to activate license and access Tone Cloud, BIAS Pedal doesn’t support offline activation at this moment. It can run under offline mode after activation and disable Tone Cloud.
Want to try it first?
Create an account and download free Positive GridBIAS Guitar Essentials demo here