by HOFA-PluginsMore HOFA-Plugins More EQ plugins Mastering service
HOFA 4U+ DynamicTiltEQ is the best freeware Tilt EQ. It can do everything the legendary analogue models could.
Use just one knob for the perfect balancing of low and high frequencies on the highest audio level.
This alone is a fantastic feature, but (of course) was not enough to suit our idea. We brainstormed about the setup of the best Tilt EQ of all times and came up with a list that leaves no wish unfulfilled. The freeware includes:
- Gain/cut up to 24 dB
- Variable tilt width for transparent adjustments as well as musical sound shaping
- Splittable bass and treble tilt
- Low and highcut filter (6 & 12 dB/octave)
- Individual routing for stereo, mid, side left and right processing
- Up to 32x oversampling
- Support for Mac and PC, 32- and 64-bit DAWs
HOFA 4U+ DynamicTiltEQ provides for:
- Sound shaping on the highest level
- Balanced sounds
- Less waste of time by its intuitive workflow
- Analogue feel of handling and sound
- New creative means of expression
- HOFA Plugins work with Windows 7/8/10, Vista and WinXP, as well as Intel-Mac from OS X 10.6.
- Audio Unit, VST, VST3, RTAS and AAX, 32 and 64 Bit.
- HOFA Plugins are tested constantly on the following DAWs: Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo/Wavelab, MOTU Digital Performer, Ableton Live, Apple Logic, Magix Samplitude/Sequoia, Avid Pro Tools, Cakewalk Sonar, Presonus Studio One, Cockos Reaper, FL Studio
Want to try it first?
Create an account and download free HOFA-Plugins4U+ DynamicTiltEQ demo here