Price = € 45 (excluding V.A.T.)
How to place your Full Mastering order
- Upload your track with the form below.
- You will receive the payment information.
- After we received the payment, we will start with a mix check for your track(s)
- We securely listen your tracks and give you technical tips and/or feedback if necessary for making the adjustments to your uploaded mixdown.
- After you´ve made the adjustments and re-upload the mixdown.
- Ray will start with the mastering of your track.
- You´ll recieve a preview of the audio master.
- Take the time to listen and criticize the preview of the master.
- Let us know you comments and/or your wishes after that we will make the final master.
- The Master(s) will be exported in .wav. and .mp3
- We´ll will send the master(s) via a direct download-link.
The Mastering Portfolio
The mastering Portfolio gives a global overview about the EDM (Electronic Dance Music) tracks and styles we have mastered in the past.
This portfolio does not contain the high-quality masters produced by us, because most of the previews you can listen online are soundcloud and beatport streams.
The mastering portfolio is also a place for producers to get more exposure on there mastered tracks by AudiobyRay.
If you did get your track mastered by us and like to have it in the mastering portfolio for extra exposure, let us know.
Mastering can do a lot for your song but it really can’t fix it. This has to do with several factors. For starters, a mastering engineer deals with a track on macro levels. It can not effectively fix issues on a micro level. As you can probably imagine, mastering can’t add delays to just your vocal track. Despite the skills and experience of a mastering engineer, getting a good result naturally also depends on the material they have to work with.
For those who have never heard of LANDR before, we’ll explain. It’s basically an online, automated mastering service. So, it doesn’t use human beings on the back end and it’s driven by an algorithm. You simply upload your tracks to this service and it automatically masters them. Then it allows you to download them instantly. Although it works okay, the system can never replace a real professional mastering engineer like audiobyray.com.
The first spot is taken bij Abbey Road Studios, which is of course one of the world’s most iconic (mastering) studios. Runner-up is BandLab, which has become popular among indie musicians and artist. The third place goes out to Landr, a completely online and on algorithm based mastering platform. Fourth is Cloudbound, a mastering tool that is available 24/7. On the fifth spot we find Metropolis Studios and last but not least is eMastered. But of course, you can always choose for personal contact with a professional mastering engineer like audiobyray.com.
Not everyone thinks the same on the matter of whether or not sending music into a professional mastering studio is a necessity. If the mix doesn’t need any modifying, this means that it is at a perfect volume level, the fades are well done, the EQ is consistent throughout, the compression is right on, and so on. In that case there’s no need for mastering. If these basics are not covered, audiobyray mastering can help you out.
Mastering is the final step of audio post-production. The purpose of audio mastering is to balance sonic elements of a stereo mix. Mastering helps to optimize playback across all systems and media formats. Traditionally, mastering uses several tools like equalization, limiting, compression and stereo enhancement. Audiobyray.com is a specialist in all of the above.