I’ve bought WIGGLE, how to activate it?
There are two ways to activate WIGGLE: Online or Offline, we highly recommend the online way.
- Enter your serial number then click activate, and you good are to go instantly.
- If you got the fail warning, please check your internet connection.
- Click the Copy Challenge Code button, the Challenge Code will copy to your clipboard automatically.
- Send the Challenge Code by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply you with the Response Code within 24 hours.
- Paste your serial number, registered email address and the response code, then click Activate button, you are good to go instantly.
Related questions to I’ve bought WIGGLE, how to activate it?
You can use Wiggle as a stand alone app or plugin.
- Windows 7+ (Including Windows 7, 8, & 10)
- Mac OS X 10.6+ (Including Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 & 10.11)
- Any VST 2.4 (32/64 bit) compatible DAW
- Any AU (32/64 bit) compatible DAW
- Any AAX (32/64 bit) compatible Pro Tools (Including Pro Tools 10, 11 & 12)
Yes, 2nd Sense Audio does offer an educational discount. If you want to know more about these special prices, please contact 2nd Sense Audio. That way you can get a hold of the 20% educational discount coupon.
The functionalities between the DEMO version and the regular version are totally the same. So there’s no random noise or a popup window that force you to buy. On top of that, you can even save and read patches presets in the trial version. The only difference is that you can use the trial version for 20 days, After that the plugin doesn’t work anyone. If you were happy with the results during the trial period, you can buy the regular version by clicking the BUY button. After the purchase, you can continue using it without reinstall.
There are two ways to find it:
- Log into My Account page, click the “View Details and Serial Number” button in the Recent Orders section. Click Lost Password if you forgot your password.
- You could receive an email from email@example.com which will tell you the serial number. If you can’t find the email, it might be in your spam folder.