by WavesMore Waves More FX Bundle plugins Mastering service
The industry’s most popular plugin bundle, Gold brings a wealth of mixing and mastering power to your studio, including many of our most sought-after plugins like the legendary L1 Ultramaximizer, C4 Multiband Compressor, H-Comp, and H-Delay. With compression, EQ, reverb, and more, Waves Gold contains all the essentials you need to take your mixes to the next level.
- Over 30 essential audio plugins for mixing and mastering
- Great introduction to the world of Waves
- Includes compressors, equalizers, reverbs, effects and more
AudioTrack gives you the power of three complete Waves processors in one, easy-to-use plugin. With equalization, gating, and compression, it’s ideal for multimedia, voiceovers, project studios, and more …
- Three processors in one easy-to-use plugin
- Includes EQ, compression and gate
- Perfect for project studios, voiceovers, multimedia and more
With compression, expansion, gating, and equalization, the C1 is a true production workhorse, featuring three independent modules which can be used separately or combined for maximum flexibility.
- Compressor plugin with gate and sidechain
- Compressor/Expander, Gate/Expander, Filter/EQ modules
- Split-band dynamics
- Internal side-chaining
- External side-chaining (Pro Tools only)
- Look-ahead feature for precision transient processing
C4 Multiband Compressor
A multiband dynamics processing powerhouse, the C4 does it all: Four bands of up and down expansion, limiting, and compression, plus dynamic and standard EQ. Combining technologies from our acclaimed Renaissance Compressor and the powerful C1 Parametric Compander, the C4 gives you unprecedented control over the contours of your tracks, with maximum clarity and transparency.
- Multiband compressor plugin
- Four parametric bands
- Sculpt vocal frequency and dynamic response with pinpoint precision
- Control, compress, and accentuate different parts of drum kits
- Shape mixes dynamically using frequency-based compression and expansion
- ARC™ auto release control
When it comes to reducing excess sibilance (“ess” and “shh” sounds) from vocal tracks, nothing compares to Waves DeEsser. Inspired by vintage gear for precision de-essing and high frequency limiting, DeEsser delivers smooth and natural output with minimum fuss.
- De-essing plugin
- Sharp sidechain filters
- Wideband and split compression modes
- Audio or sidechain monitoring
Explore new dimensions of sound and movement with Doppler. Create the illusion of traveling through space or the rush of a passing train. With Doppler, you control the frequency change, speed, and distance from your sonic source with pinpoint accuracy.
- Doppler effect plugin
- Auto-detection or manual triggering
- Energy, manual, continuous cycling and one-shot modes
- Reverb with time and brightness controls
- Creative click and drag simplicity
When professional engineers need superior double-tracking effects, they turn to Doubler. Using delay and pitch modulation, Doubler delivers extraordinary richness and texture on vocals and polyphonic instruments as well as full mixes.
- Double-tracking / chorus pluginAdd shimmer and presence
- Create the ‘80s harmonizer and pitch detune effects
- Double vocal parts automatically
- Add flam-like effects to drums
Twist, bend, and mangle your sound like never before with effects that go way beyond phasing and flanging. Enigma uses a unique combination of filters, short delay feedback loops, reverb, LFO modulation, and more to create radical, never-before-heard sonic textures.
- Multi-dimensional modulation plugin
- Notch, modulator, and feedback modules plus BPM sync
- Twist, bend, manipulate and mangle your sound
Inspired by legendary amplifiers from Fender® Marshall®, Mesa/Boogie®, Vox® and others, GTR3 brings you the very best vintage and contemporary amps – in the box.
- 25 modeled amps guitar and 7 bass amps
- Clean, Drive & High Gain guitar amps
- Custom amps by Neil Citron (Steve Vai, Larry Carlton, Steve Lukather)
From Distortion, Doubler and Delay to Flanger, Phaser, Fuzz and more, GTR3 Stomps give you everything you need to customize your tone. With features like sync-to-host BPM and real-time MIDI control, it’s never been easier to dial up your sound. And with Waves Tuner’s standard, chromatic, and alternate tunings, you’ll always have perfect pitch.
- Drag and drop effects into the virtual pedalboard
- 26 state-of-the-art effects
- Chain up to six effects per track
Waves GTR ToolRack features virtual guitar amps, cabs, and effects that can run as a plugin in your DAW or as a standalone application for real-time processing. Now you can plug your guitar straight into your laptop and process your sound live on stage, using a MIDI foot controller for real-time preset selection and sound manipulation. Each instance of GTR ToolRack holds up to six GTR Stomps, two GTR Amps, and the GTR Tuner.
- 32 amps and 29 cabs
- Multiple mics and mic settings
- Standalone, no DAW required
The Waves GTR Tuner is a chromatic tuner that can be set to Standard, Alternate, and Chromatic tunings.
- Precision accuracy
- Chromatic tuning
- One-click inline accessibility
H-Comp Hybrid Compressor
H-Comp combines the modeled behavior of transformers, tubes, and transistors, together with the power and precision that only a plugin can provide. The result is a compressor with capabilities that engineers could only dream about back in the day. H-Comp lends a whole new meaning to the concept of THD: Total Harmonic Distinction.
- Hybrid compressor plugin
- Analog modeled release behavior
- Wet/dry mix for easy parallel compression
- Unique transient pass-through punch control
- Exclusive BPM-sync release function
- Analog character modes
- Output limiter/clipper modes
- External sidechain support
H-Delay Hybrid Delay
From real old school PCM42-style effects like filtering, flanging, and phasing, to slap-back echo, ping-pong delay, and tempo-sync with modulation, H-Delay delivers the goods, controlled by a super intuitive interface that lets you get right down to business.
- Hybrid delay plugin
- Up to 3500 ms delay time
- Variable pitch delay time behavior
- Analog character and LoFi modes
- Infinite feedback support
- LFO-controlled pitch modulation
- Tap Pad for easy delay time setting
- Sync-to-host or manual BPM
- Full MIDI support
IR-L Convolution Reverb
When you need to recreate the authentic sound of actual acoustic spaces, there’s no alternative to the realism and flexibility of convolution reverb. The IR-L offers the same great sound and performance as our IR1, using a simple, streamlined interface for maximum ease and efficiency.
- Easy-to-use convolution reverb plugin
- Delivers the sampled sound of world-famous venues
- Includes over 100 impulse responses of spaces and devices
The plugin that started it all: Look-ahead peak limiting, level maximization, and high resolution re-quantization in one powerful plugin. Ideal for any audio application from multimedia to mastering, the L1 is world-renowned for its transparency and punch.
- Peak limiter / level maximizer plugin
- 2 components: L1 Ultramaximizer and L1 Ultramaximizer+
- IDR™ Increased Digital Resolution dither with noise shaping filter
- Double precision bit resolution processing
When you need to seriously pump up your lows, choose MaxxBass®, the bass enhancement technology used on more hit records and major motion pictures than any other. MaxxBass® uses psycho-acoustics to calculate precise harmonics that are related to the fundamental tones of sound. When these harmonics are combined, it creates the effect of lower, deeper frequencies. For bass you can really feel, it’s got to be MaxxBass®.
- Extends perceived bass response by up to 1.5 octaves
- Preserves the dynamic range and character off the original bass
- Mixed output, maxxbass, and original bass monitoring
There’s never been anything quite like the sound of great vintage tape flanging and phaser emulation – until now. From gentle choruses and dual-delay flanging sounds to sharp phasing and extreme jet sweeps, let MetaFlanger take you there and beyond.
- Works great as a vocal effect
- Flanging, phasing, chorusing, and more
- Extensive presets including emulations of vintage gear
- Tempo sync
MondoMod utilizes an exclusive combination of linked AM, FM and Rotation modulators to create unique sonic textures ranging from tranquil to turbulent.
- Amazing chorus effects for everything from guitars to vocals
- AM (tremolo), FM (vibrato) and Rotation (panning) modules
- LFO with 5 selectable waveforms
- Tempo sync
With high and low level compression controlled by a streamlined interface, the MV2 is the simplest, most flexible way to control your sound. With intuitive dual faders for quick dynamic optimization, it’s never been easier to maximize your volume.
- Bring out room ambience and detail
- Add body and detail on acoustic instruments
- Level dialogue and other post-production elements
- High and low level compression in one plugin
Amazingly accurate and a breeze to use, the PAZ Analyzer generates a comprehensive realtime visual representation of your audio’s stereo positioning, frequency spread, and peak/RMS levels.
- Position, Frequency and Meter components
- Real-time vector display with zoom
- Peak or RMS frequency analysis modes
- L/R peak and RMS displays, with individually re-settable peak hold values
- Optional resolution in 10Hz steps for precise analysis below 250Hz
- 52 or 68 band analysis
- Save results as text file
PS22 Stereo Maker
Ideal for revitalizing old recordings as well as sound effects, guitar leads, and more, the PS22 is unsurpassed for mono-to-stereo emulation, enhancing individual tracks, and rebalancing the spatial imaging of stereo mixes.
- Ideal for revitalizing old recordings as well as sound effects, guitar leads, and more, the PS22 is unsurpassed for mono-to-stereo emulation, enhancing individual tracks, and rebalancing the spatial imaging of stereo mixes.
- Psycho-acoustic spatial enhancement and phase-compensation
- Retains mono compatibility
- Preserves original frequency response
- Left/right or MS meter monitoring
The world’s very first paragraphic EQ, the Q10 delivers precision equalization for mixing and mastering alike. With power and features that far surpass the capabilities of analog equalizers, the Q10 lets you create special effects and spectral modifications that range from subtle to extreme.
- 7 Plugin Components 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 and 10 bands
- Separate or Linked processing and parameter cont
- Advanced noise-shaping for optimum fidelity
- Presets for multimedia, pseudo-stereo, band limiting, comb filtering, crossovers, hum removal, and more
Engineered especially for guitar, Renaissance Axx is the ideal compressor for musicians and engineers who need to dial in dynamic levels quickly. With its three efficient controls, Renaissance Axx features a fixed ratio curve, automatic release value, and an output limiter to prevent clipping.
- Easy-to-use compressor plugin
- Ideal for guitar and bass
- Streamlined 3 parameter control
Featuring a streamlined, optimized interface, the Renaissance Compressor delivers classic warm compression and expansion utilizing technologies from our renowned C1 Parametric Compander and the legendary L1 Ultramaximizer™.
- Great-sounding, easy-to-use compressor
- Vintage Opto and modern Electro compression modes
- Internal brickwall limiting for clip-free output
Featuring real-time EQ graphing, vintage-modeled filter curves, and extended internal headroom, the Renaissance Equalizer is a versatile paragraphic EQ with warm, analog-style sound.
- Intuitive EQ plugin with real-time graphing and vintage-modeled filter curves
- 2, 4, and 6 band components
- Filter-curves based on vintage analog equalizers
With rich reverb tails, an advanced early reflection system, and dual-band EQ and damping controls, Renaissance Reverb delivers unsurpassed sound and performance with extraordinary density and texture.
- 12 reverb types
- De-correlation for subtle early reflections changes and fine-tuning
- Negative predelay value delays the dry signal
S1 Stereo Imager
Ideal for stereo tracks as well as full mixes, the S1 is a unique and powerful set of tools that uses psycho-acoustic spatial imaging techniques to enhance and alter stereo separation.
- Shuffler, Imager, and MS Matrix components
Inspired by the legacy of the classic analog tape delays, SuperTap’s extensive modulation, panning, and filter options give it unprecedented processing power. Sync to your host tempo or tap it in; SuperTap gets you into the right groove.
- Versatile delay and echo effects
- 2-Tap and 6-Tap components
- Tap-pad for tempo tapping or pattern switching
- Global LFO modulation and 2 feedback modes
- Spatial positioning vector display
Featuring a flexible graphic interface and powerful editing parameters, TrueVerb combines reverb with an Early Reflections simulator to create extraordinarily natural-sounding virtual acoustic spaces.
- Thru and send modes
- Independent and linked distance and reverb modes
- Time and frequency response graphic interface
When you need to transpose, harmonize, modulate, and transform your sound, UltraPitch is the answer. With factory presets including essential classic setups, UltraPitch is great for thick stereo chorusing, doubling, parallel harmonies, vocal slap and spread effects, and much more.
- Shift, 3-Voice and 6-Voice modules
- Pitch Detector and Voice Character graphs
- Random asynchronicity using Animation Amount control
- Linked or free formant correction curves
Using time constants and a fixed nominal output gain, the V-Comp recreates the rich lush buss sound of the vintage 2254 hardware compressor. This super-responsive dynamics processor packs a recognizable musical punch heard on countless hit records. Its controlled, gentle compression can really glue a mix together.
- Modeled vintage compressor plugin
- Based on the acclaimed Neve® 2254
- All-in-one compression, limiting & de-essing
Combining the best characteristics from two of the world’s most desirable console modules, the 1066 and 1073, this 3-Band EQ, with its classic cutoff points and adjustable High Pass Filter, is ideal for mixing and mastering. With the V-EQ3, it’s never been easier to achieve the rich classic sound of the ‘60s and ‘70s.
- Modeled vintage equalizer plugin
- Based on acclaimed Neve® 1066 & 1073 modules
- High Pass, LF shelf, MF bell & HF shelf filters
Modeled on the highly sought-after 1081 console module, this classic 4-band equalizer features detailed high frequency boosts plus High Pass and Low Pass Filters. The V-EQ4 captures the characteristic sound of vintage analog gear while providing the limitless flexibility and versatility of the digital environment.
- Modeled vintage EQ plugin
- Based on the acclaimed Neve® 1081
- Smooth, responsive performance
Vitamin Sonic Enhancer
Waves Vitamin is a multiband harmonic enhancer and tone-shaping plugin that can make any track sound powerful and full of spark by mixing an enriched version with the original signal.
With its zero-latency processing, Vitamin caters to studio and live mix engineers alike. Used as an insert on any track or buss, Vitamin instantly delivers a warm, vital result that is comparable to what you would get from a parallel chain of EQ, compression and saturation processors, but without the hassle.
Vitamin’s controls are intuitive, easy to use and immediately responsive, letting you smooth or accentuate punchiness and dynamics, determine the crossover frequency points between the plugin’s five bands, and control the mix of the direct signal with its enhanced version. To top it all off, when Vitamin is in stereo mode, each band has a width control that lets you create wider sound images or make room for a vocal right in front of the mix – a great tool for mastering.
Whether used on vocals, guitars, synths, drums or an entire mix, Vitamin opens up the sound in a way that truly complements and enhances the original signal, ensuring your tracks get the nutrients they need.
- Parallel multiband harmonic enhancer with five individual bands
- Control over the crossover frequency points between bands
- Control over the mix of the direct signal with the enhanced version
- Per-band stereo width control
- Punch control for smoothing or accentuating punchiness and dynamics
- Zero-latency processing
Waves Tune LT
Waves Tune LT is a special edition of Waves Tune which is included with selected bundles. It delivers the same great sound as Waves Tune, using an intuitive interface and simplified controls.
- Operates in sync and controls host transport using ReWire
- Pitch edit graph with waveform overview, timeline, piano roll and pitch editor
- Three timeline modes including bars/beats, minutes/seconds and samples
Waves eMo Q4 Equalizer
The eMo Q4 EQ plugin is a highly practical and convenient 4-band paragraphic equalizer. It can be used either on its own or as part of the eMotion LV1 live mixer channel strip. Designed with a live workflow in mind, it provides uncompromising sound quality, super-low CPU consumption, zero latency, multi-touch compatibility and smooth filters free of noise and artifacts.
- 4-band paragraphic EQ
- Variable EQ slope types
- Independent EQ for the left and right stereo sides
- Big GUI that is easy to view and operate
Waves eMo F2 Filter
Want to try it first?
Create an account and download free WavesGold Bundle demo here