by MucoderMore Mucoder More Utility plugins Mastering service
Chord Generator and Visualizer
What is Tonespace?
- A chord generator and visualizer
- Displays chords and scales on a grid, making it easy to understand their structure
- Displays chords on a piano keyboard, making it easy to play them
- Supports 39 chord types, 25 chord voicings/inversions, 21 scales, 18 keys, and 50 different grids
- Accepts easy, single-note MIDI input for triggering or viewing chords
- Can output chords over MIDI to your favorite synth
- Acts either as a VST or Audio Unit plugin for your DAW, or as a standalone application
How Do I Use It?
- Audition and play chords while you move the mouse around in a grid-like space – or use a traditional MIDI keyboard instead
- Learn how musical scales and keys work, and how chords relate to these, using the simple octave-based spaces
- Discover how chords map onto surprisingly simple geometric shapes in the more advanced spaces
- Use chord-generation algorithms to fit chords to scales and keys automatically
- Trigger chords from monophonic midi input and record the played chords using midi output
- Available as VST, AU or standalone app
- For Windows, Mac and Linux
- Now with 64-bit support
Want to try it first?
Create an account and download free MucoderTonespace demo here