by CakewalkMore Cakewalk More Synth plugins Mastering service
Cakewalk Z3TA+2 // Rapture // Dimension Pro & Sonar Users Can Upgrade To Rapture Pro HERE.
Rapture Pro: Multisample Synth
- Multi-page layout optimised for studio and live performance
- Nearly 10GB of sounds from pro sound designers
- 20 Instrument categories, 7 Step Generators, LFOs, and Envelope Generators, and 65 DSP FX for countless sonic possibilities
What is Rapture Pro?
Rapture Pro is the first performance synth to combine oscillator and sample-based synthesis in an intuitive design for musicians of any skill level. Simply load a sound and go! Rapture Pro’s innovative Perform mode connects the studio and stage with exceptional control for real-time expressiveness and a sound library that spans all genres of music. Whether you want a classic piano sound for a smooth jazz ballad, searing rock guitars, breathtaking atmospheres, or cutting-edge, step-sequenced patterns for EDM, you’ll find them all in the massive library of instruments, textures, and soundscapes.
But, Rapture Pro is far from the usual “set-and-forget” instrument. The new Edit mode gives you infinite tweakability by overlaying Rapture’s signature mixing and modulation options for every program. Harness the power of sophisticated synthesis and create sounds that you’ll need to hear to believe.
- Transform, perform, produce, bend, and twist with new sounds, more FX, and more control
- Find and prioritize sounds faster with databased browsing
- Performance Mode gives unprecedented freedom to interact with sounds on stage or in the studio
- Vector Mixer controls all 6 element volumes simultaneously for creative, real-time mixing
- Edit and create sounds easily with the clean, expansive, color-coded user interface
- 6-element architecture is ideal for MIDI guitar
- Effortless parameter mapping with the new Mod Matrix
- Each element of Rapture Pro has 7 Step Generators, 7 LFOs, and 7 Envelope Generators
- 13 crushing distortion FX for massive pads and lead presets
- 21 sweeping filters for building bass drops and surgical mixing
- 31 soaring insert FX for each individual element
- Freely layer synths and samples
- 2-click MIDI Mapping for quick controller assignments
- Mix your instrument’s elements with the Mixer Page’s faders, pan, and sends
- Individual element tone-shaping with a more visual EQ
- Supports Mac OS X Audio Units, Windows 7/8 VST3
- Nearly 10GB of sounds from professional sound designers
- Ability to load individual microtuning files per element
- Multitimbral mode allows you to play each element individually
Explore nearly 10GB of sounds from some of the world’s best known sound designers. From ripping bass synths to world instruments, Rapture Pro makes it possible to explore unthinkable combinations of sounds.
The Anatomy of Rapture Pro
Layer real-life instruments and monstrous synth sounds simultaneously to customise how your presets and programs tear through your music with unparalleled quality.
Rapture Pro includes 20 instrument types, chock-full of presets that can be easily mapped to your MIDI controller for amazing performance possibilities.
We’re always working on updates – largely based on user feedback – to make our best synth even better.
Here’s what’s new in Rapture Pro:
- AAX Support for Pro Tools users
- Improved Graphics
- Windows 10 Support
- Mac OS X El Capitan Support
- Per Element Metering
- Remastered Content
- Dozens of Fixes
Designed for efficiency, Rapture Pro’s browser can quickly bring you to the sound you’re after.
Sort: Organised by Bank, Type and Program, and sortable by alphabet and frequency of use, Rapture Pro’s intuitive sort functionality helps you find the sound you want — fast.
Search: Search through over 4,000 presets with ease by simply typing a word or letters contained in the program name.
Favourites: Categorise and organise your favourite sounds with the click of a button so you can get back to your music faster.
Expand: Add to your sound library with our prodigious and ever-growing list of expansion packs.
Modify your sounds easily and in real time with these tools optimised for live performance.
8 Macro Knobs: Assign any parameter – global or elemental – to one of 8 Macro Knobs for easy access… incredibly useful when performing live! Each Macro Knob can also control multiple parameters at once for even more possibilities.
2 X/Y Pads: From buzzes and sweeps to wobbles and drops, assign any 2 parameters and use the pad to make the magic happen. Speed or slow the reaction time of the cursor, control with MIDI or mouse, and change parameters in real time.
Vector Mixer: Control the volume for each of your 6 elements simultaneously and in real time for speedy mixing and creative power.
Alter every aspect of your sound with element layering and tone-shaping FX.
Osc/Smp: Thousands of waveforms and multi-samples to freely layer up to 6 synths and samples per program. Control level and pan, tune or detune your element, add voices, and more.
Filter FX: Choose from 13 DSP FX, 21 Filters, and 15 routing presets to mold the sound in your mind’s eye (or ear). This section also includes a 3-band parametric EQ with +/- 24dB of gain for even more control. Best of all, every control for each of these FX is totally automatable.
Insert FX: Choose from 31 soaring Insert FX, each with its own complete set of controls, adjustable input gain, and a wet/dry mixer so you can be sure you’re adding just the right amount.
Modulation: Modulate your Pitch, Filter Cutoff and Resonance, Pan, and Level in as little as one click. Each modulation is based on a step generator, envelope, LFO/keyboard, or any combination of the three! With an array of presets and even more parameters, you have total control of how your sound evolves.
Mix your elements with surgical precision and total control.
Global Insert and Send FX: Choose between 31 Insert and Send FX of every variety: Spacious Reverbs, Crushing Distortions, Soaking Modulation, Bouncing Delays and Autopan effects. Each element has an individual send level so you can control how much or how little of each effect is applied.
Step Generator: Create pulsing grooves with click-and-drag functionality. Flip, randomise, mirror, shift, use presets or invent your own, and even affect the left and right channels individually.
Parametric EQ: A master 3-band EQ to sculpt and shape your sound. Low-Shelf, High-Shelf, or Band Pass (Bell) EQ shapes can be applied to each band for big-picture or detailed changes to your frequency spectrum.
Mod Matrix: Map a variety of sources to any parameter, individually or globally, with ease. Create up to 24 routings per patch with 149 sources and over 600 destinations, giving you unprecedented tonal control.
Element Mix: Total control over every element of your sound. Each has individual controls for volume, pan, on/off, send levels, and even link functionality. There’s also a switch to turn all your Send FX into Inserts, a Master pan and volume section, and a Limiter for taming peaks or making your sounds bone-crushingly huge.
- Windows 7, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or newer
- Memory: Minimum 2GB RAM
- Disk Space: Core installer 50MB, Full installation: 13GB
- Formats: VST2i, VST3i, AAX, Standalone Version (32 or 64Bit)
Mac OS X:
- Minimum: OS X 10.8, Recommended: OS X 10.10 – 10.12
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or newer
- Memory: Minimum 2GB RAM
- Disk space: Core Installer: 50MB, Full installation: 13GB
- Formats: Audio Units, VST3i, AAX (32 or 64Bit)
- Windows XP is blocked, Vista not officially supported
- Mac OS X is not supported on older 32-bit processors (1st Gen. Intel Macs)
- Internet connection is required
Want to try it first?
Create an account and download free CakewalkRapture Pro demo here