by MeldaProductionMore MeldaProduction More EQ plugins Mastering service
MAutoEqualizer advanced mastering equalizer and analyzer plugin is a revolutionary (but not limited to) mastering plugin, that combines a powerful equalizer, state-of-the-art linear-phase equalizer and analyzer in a single window. Also, it is the first software featuring our MeldaProduction Filter Adaption (MFA) technology which can actually perform the equalization for you based on an analysis of your recording, another recording or any spectral content which you can literally ‘draw’ using our MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES).
- Parametric equalization provided by MAuto Equalizer can not be matched by simple FFT-based algorithms. MAuto Equalizer provides true Analogue sound and 2 top-class linear-phase algorithms.
- Fully adjustable linear & minimum phase parametric equalizer. Unlike common spectral matching algorithms our automatic equalization configures all bands of the equalizer only. No black box, you see exactly what it is doing. It only does what you would do, but it does not suffer from lack of experience. ear fatigue or exhaustion.
- Extremely versatile, useful for everything from mixing to mastering! You can make your recordings sound professional. You can ensure all of your recordings on your new album sound similar. You can let MAutoEqualizer fit a track into a mix using spectral separation feature. You can draw your desired frequency response. In any case MAutoEqualizer will find the best settings and configure the parametric equalizer bands for you. With a standard equalizer you are listening to the spectrum and amplifying or attenuating frequencies. This is very difficult even if you are a very experienced user with advanced listening skills. With MAutoEqualizer you no longer need to worry about your ears being objective.
- State-of-the-art 10 band parametric equalizer and linear-phase equalizer combined with a powerful spectrum analyzer in a single window. Finally you can see input and output spectrum along with the equalizer shape and controls.
- Automatic equalization – long-term analysis of average recording spectral properties provides information necessary to use MeldaProduction Filter Adaption (MFA) technology, which can configure bands to approximate the requested resulting spectrum for you.
- Includes comparisons to most (not-only) modern styles – when you need to master your recording, you typically get some professional recording to compare it to. We have analyzed more than 80 well-known songs for you. So if you don’t know or do not want to bother searching for some particular tune, just select an analysis of a song and let your recording sound like it!
- Averaging, smoothing and magnitude normalization are pretty outstanding features that all help optical recognition and accuracy of automatic equalization.
- 3 equalization algorithms with (approximately) the same frequency response – true bidirectional filtering algorithm, FFT algorithm and standard minimum phase equalization. Bidirectional filtering provides maximal accuracy and minimal noise ratio. As a supplement MAutoEqualizer implements a standard equalization and FFT algorithm adopted in most cheap linear-phase equalizers.
- Adjustable dry/wet mix – what is impossible for common equalizers due to phase alteration is not impossible for MAutoEqualizer! Using just one slider you can have complete control of the amount of performed equalization.
- Q in range 0.05 to 10 with protection against pops and crackles.
- Integrated powerful spectral analyzer and sonogram – despite the main judge should always be your ears, the plugin offers an outstanding spectral analyzer combined with a sonogram with truly unique features such as super-resolution (which provides higher resolution in bass frequencies) or deharmonization (for easier analysis of fundamental frequencies).
- 7 filter types for each band. – peak, low-shelf, high-shelf, low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, notch.
- Advanced editor and smooth visualization of resulting frequency response. All parameters are adjustable from the graph. No more searching in complicated band editors. Just click on a band and configure all of the parameters from filter type and gain to advanced features such as harmonics control. Everything with almost infinite precision if you need maximum control.
- Enable, Q, and Actual source level indication inside the shape graph.
- Integrated tube saturation gives the sound a great vintage analog feel.
- Up to 8 channels surround processing – our plugins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also up to 8 channels of surround audio, making them ideal for audio production for movies, games etc.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-4x to minimize aliasing and get an even clearer sound.
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface – our products are always designed to enhance the workflow. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard in all of our plugins. Moreover our plugins are the world first (and still the only ones), which support resizable and stylable GUI’s.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn – you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange – using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs. Moreover all plugins can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from our servers (if this feature is enabled). We are building a community and you can be a part of it!
- Fully Automatable.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Note: Always use 32-bit plugins in 32-bit hosts, or 64-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plugins can’t work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become unstable.
MAC OS X
- Mac OS X (10.6 and newer, 32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
AU Note: In some hosts, the GUI is not shown for the first time, if so, then please just restart the host.
Want to try it first?
Create an account and download free MeldaProductionMAutoEqualizer demo here