by Exclusive Bundles+More Exclusive Bundles+ More FX Bundle plugins Mastering service
Introducing the Vocal Bundle [Limited Time Exclusive Bundle]
A great vocal has the power to transform a decent track into an unforgettable global hit. The Vocal Bundle provides all the knowledge and tools you need to write, record and process your very own vocals.
iZotope’s Nectar 2 Production Suite allows for professional results quickly. Bring a vocal track to life with the only complete set of tools designed specifically for voice. Add impact with modeled plate reverb, harmonic saturation, and a wealth of creative effects. Stay in tune and remove distracting breaths without tedious, time-consuming editing. Instantly transform a single vocal take into a dynamic, harmonized ensemble. Whether you’re tracking or you’re mixing, Nectar 2 delivers professional vocals in an instant.
The Producertech Producer’s Guide to Vocals online course is also included in the Vocal Bundle. The Producer’s Guide to Vocals is a comprehensive guide to the entire process of adding vocals to a track – beginning with writing tips and suggestions for selecting the right vocalist – before moving onto invaluable guidance on how to ensure the recording session goes smoothly.
We have also featured Loopmasters Soul Vocals Sample Pack which is an inspiring collection of warming vocal hooks, harmonies and scats to enrich your productions and are ideal for layering and fusing with your own takes.
The Vocal Bundle is exclusive to Plugin Boutique and has been compiled to help you master the art of vocal production and save money!
Flawless vocal production is just a click away. From quick corrections to limitless creativity, Nectar 2 treats your voice to sweet results. Bring a vocal track to life with the only complete set of tools designed specifically for voice. Add impact with modeled plate reverb, harmonic saturation, and a wealth of creative effects. Stay in tune and remove distracting breaths without tedious, time-consuming editing. Instantly transform a single vocal take into a dynamic, harmonized ensemble. Whether you’re tracking or you’re mixing, Nectar 2 delivers professional vocals in an instant.
- Explore 11 powerful tools in one plug-in: Harmony, Plate Reverb, FX, Pitch, Delay, De-Esser, Saturation, Compressors, Gate, EQ, and Limiter.
- Get smooth, pitch-perfect takes quickly with dedicated Pitch Editor and Breath Control plug-ins in the Nectar 2 Production Suite.
- Finesse your sound with surgical detail using powerful advanced controls.
- Improve vocal production at all stages, from tracking through mixing.
- Rapidly audition different vocal sounds with 150+ presets, in a variety of genres from classic to modern.
The Best of Digital Innovation and Analog Character.
Whether you’re a producer, engineer, musician, or voiceover artist, Nectar 2 helps you easily recreate classic vocal styles or create brand-new ones—all thanks to a wealth of intelligent tools designed specifically for voice.
New Inspiration for Powerful Production.
Transform vocals or subtly enhance them with Nectar’s extensive suite of creative vocal tools, both when mixing recorded vocals or when tracking your favorite vocal artist.
- Add harmonies to your vocal tracks for lush choruses or melodic backing vocals. Explore the new Harmony module to play with intelligent automatic settings, or define your own with a MIDI controller.
- Create rich, harmonic space and presence for your vocals using the redesigned Reverb module, a dedicated model of the legendary EMT 140 stereo plate reverb unit.
- Expand your palette of vocal sounds, whether subtle or out of this world, with seven new creative effects in the new FX module.
- Add warmth and grit to your vocal with five Saturation models, including Analog, Retro, Tape, Tube and Warm.
- Instantly capture the Motown vocal flavor with two analog-modeled Compressors that can be run in parallel.
Innovative Tools for Outstanding Results.
The new Nectar 2 Production Suite includes two additional plug-ins for perfecting your vocal sound. Pitch correction is simpler than ever with the new Pitch Editor plug-in, and get breathtaking results with the new Breath Control plug-in.
- Stay in tune without ever leaving your DAW: everything you need is within the new Pitch Editor plug-in’s deep control and flexible workspace.
- Transparently correct pitch and get natural-sounding results with Nectar 2’s refined DSP and note detection.
- Avoid jumping back to your DAW’s transport controls by using ReWire technology to navigate the Pitch Editor workspace.
- Easily enhance or reduce vibrato in your vocals to fine-tune your performance.
- Remove unwanted breaths in an instant with the dedicated Breath Control plug-in, featuring intelligent breath detection that saves you from time-consuming vocal edits.
Quick Corrections for Perfect Takes.
Even the biggest superstars might need a little help here and there. Bring out the best in any vocal performance with Nectar’s corrective tools.
- Reduce unwanted or exaggerated “ess” sounds from your vocals with the intuitive De-Esser, primed for smooth results thanks to extensive modeling inspired by the DBX 902.
- Correct errant notes in your vocals automatically with real-time Pitch Correction, or easily recreate the robotic pitch effect made popular by Cher, T-Pain and Kanye West.
- Add tonal clarity and presence with Nectar’s transparent EQ, now including new Baxandall and Pultec-inspired filters.
- Clean up vocal takes with the Gate to silence room tone or other unwanted noise with ease.
- Add loudness while mixing with the Limiter, or engage it while tracking to prevent audio clipping.
Simple Solutions for Flexible Workflows.
Dive into Nectar 2 with a simple workflow to get immediate results, or dig deeper to reveal intuitive advanced controls.
- Make quick adjustments in the streamlined Overview panel, or switch to Advanced View to tweak each module’s powerful settings and controls.
- Hear instant results with over 150 new presets inspired by current and classic vocal styles.
- Operate in Tracking mode for low latency performance that’s perfect for live recording.
- Switch over to Mixing mode for higher-quality processing and look-ahead calculations to optimize your results.
- Get the precise sound you’re looking for by customizing your vocal chain: simply re-order Nectar’s modules to adjust the signal flow.
Learn more about iZotope Nectar 2 Production Suite
The course is a comprehensive guide to the entire process of adding vocals to a track, beginning with writing tips and suggestions for selecting and finding a vocalist, before moving onto invaluable guidance on equipment and how to ensure the recording session goes without a hitch. He then gives an in-depth guide to his professional techniques for processing vocals, covering everything from EQing and reverb, to creative slicing of improvised material, using a range of DAWs’ internal effects and 3rd party plugins.
Check out the sample module above for an example of what to expect from the course, which ensures you’ll have all the knowledge you need to add a sparkling vocal line to your productions and elevate them to next level.
Learn more about Proucertech Producer’s Guide to Vocals.
Loopmasters and Reel People present Soul Vocals – an inspiring collection of warming vocal hooks, harmonies and scats to enrich your Deep Soulful productions. Recorded and produced at the amazing Reel People studio these 100% royalty free vocals are loaded with summer vibe and positivity and are perfect for a huge range of styles from RnB to Broken Break to Deep House, Afro and beyond.
In detail expect to find 1GB of content with 172 24-Bit Wav Loops. These include 16 Group vocals, 29 Female Adlibs, 30 Male Adlibs, 45 Male Harmonies, 43 Female Harmonies, 4 Female Leads and 5 Male Leads. 172 Rex2 Loops are included.
Learn more about Loopmasters Reel People Present Soul Vocals.
iZotope Nectar 2 Production Suite
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows: XP SP3 or later, x64, 7, 8
- Mac: OS X 10.6.8 or later (Intel-based Macs only)
- AAX (Pro Tools 11), RTAS/AudioSuite (Pro Tools 7.4-10), VST and VST 3, Audio Unit
- Nectar 2 works as plug-ins in popular hosts* like Pro Tools, Cubase, GarageBand, Logic, Ableton Live, Reaper, StudioOne, Audition, SONAR X2 & X3, ACID, Vegas, Sound Forge, and many more.
- *Please note: The Pitch Editor plug-in included with Nectar 2 Production Suite is not compatible with some hosts like Sound Forge, GarageBand, ACID, Audition, and Samplitude.
Want to try it first?
Create an account and download free Exclusive Bundles+Vocal Bundle demo here