Hephaestus Sounds brings the Female Solo, a new free sample library for Kontakt virtual instrument developed by Native Instruments.
This samples was recorded by Federica, a 19 year old singer from Italy. All this samples are captured in 24-bit quality.
To can use this samples you need to have the full version of Kontakt.
Female Solo is a great source of inspiration and you can use this samples in your productions 100% royalty free.
Female Solo Features:
- 48KHz 24-bit Mono sample resolution;
- 3 dynamic layers;
- release effects for every layer;
- control panels for Portamento, Legato and Tone presence;
- on the left, a small fx kit (phrases & shouts);
- Compressor and Reverb controls;
- non-compressed file size of 42MB
- works on Kontakt 5.2 or newer
You can download this free Kontakt library from link bellow:
More Details: Hephaestus Sounds